Thursday, October 4, 2018

Week 6 Lighting

Week 6 Lighting



For this week assignment we had to light an object we thought was cool, take a picture of it and then we had to recreate that composition in Photoshop.


Here is the picture I took.


Here is how I made composition of Deadpool and friends.


I took the picture and brought it into Photoshop and traced a sketch over it very quickly and kept it lose.


I marked the areas where I thought the shadows would fall based on the reference.


I blocked in the colors for the background and the desk. I kept the background and desk on separate layers.

 I started to block in the colors of Deadpool.
 I finished blocking in the body of the teddy.

I started to work on his logo.


I blocked in his belts. I tried to recreate the material his belt is made of. I also jumped around and started to block in the  pumpkin and other elements.


 I started to work on the cover for the Intous pen.


I finished most of the pen cover and started to work on Deadpools eyes.


I finished the eyes then went back to working on the hat and hid the sketch layer.

I cleaned up the image after hiding the sketch layer. I fixed any gaps the painting had and finalized the hat and shadows for the image. Here is the final result.


No comments:

Post a Comment